Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chic Blue "Bajaj" by Italian Piaggio

If you are not from Jakarta or Indonesian you might be wondering what I meant by Bajaj. Bajaj is an inexpensive alternative form of transportation in Jakarta, India and Bangkok (called tuk tuk in Bangkok). It's machine is always been made by Piaggio/Vespa with inexpensive made body. This image of Blue Bajaj is the Pimped-out version of it's older sisters, blinged with polished chromed metals, and white leather seats. I will need to find out more about its detailed specs later on. I would love to try to drive around the busy streets of Jakarta in this just for the fun of it. I wonder if the machine "purrs" softer than its loud mouthed sister. ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment