Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sorry for being MIA!

Picture by Hamphrey Tedja taken somewhere in Bangkok when we were out drinking or something, I don't remember much about this picture but it is pretty hahahahah.....

Sorry my dear bunnies, I suddenly went MIA because:
a. So busy and occupied with finishing lots of work before I went on vacation.
b. I was having my week long vacation in Bangkok.
c. I had to leave for Lombok Island barely 24 hours after I came back from Bangkok for my beautiful cousin's beach wedding with a cool Italian gentleman.
d. Slammed with more work after I came back from the wedding.
e. my body is really mad at me and I had to stay at home and sleep.

so.....I owe you guys a lot of things ofcourse....pictures from Lombok and Bangkok coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment