Thursday, September 9, 2010

Going to the Jungle!


My sweets, I will be going to the National Park in Ujung Kulon to get in touch with my inner "naturalist butch". Ujung Kulon is located at the most western tip of Java island. We will be seeing a lot of cool animals, especially the endangered species of Java Rhino. The difference with it's African cousin is that it only has a single horn instead of two. No, this trip is not going to be glamorous but it will be a once in a life time kind of thing. Plus, an ex-Elite supermodel who I cannot mention her name over here is going to be joining us as well. Well, OK actually she is going to be the only glamorous thing in the jungle for 4 days and 3 nights. Hmmm....editorial photo shoots with the Rhinos anybody?? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment