Sunday, September 4, 2011

End of Summer. End of Eid holiday! Happy Labor Day!!!

Happy Labor Day to my dear US fellas! It is also happens to be the end of our week long hibernation in Indonesia after a festive Eid holiday. For me, it is also a new beginning of our studio. We are expanding to Singapore this month!!! Yayyy!!! Yes we will have a tiny satellite office for a start. Do you remember the feeling of first day of school year? You know that tingly sensation in your stomach?? yeahh...that's what I'm feeling now....hmmm...time for a nice cold popsicle.....Have a great long weekend all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was strolling the interwebs and happened upon a comment you left which piqued my curiousity ~ are you the ones who designed the exquisitely beautiful Elysian hotel in Chicago? I adore that space and style and dream of it often, so I just had to say hello from an admirer ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear City Girl Chicago,
    Thank you for the nice compliment. It was my "baby" kinda project when I worked for Simeone Deary Design Group. I worked on it for so many years and have a close attachment to it. Yes it is a dreamy space and I dream of it from time to time as well.
    Warm Regards,
    Santi

    ReplyDelete