Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Moi back to blogging....no I was not hibernating...





Photos by Nicolas Emine

As a matter of fact I was already back in Chicago....and then one night I woke up in the middle of the night (usual insomnia) and had an epiphany. Realized that I have not been myself this past year. What happened to the old happy sunny me???? I need a new life! So I decided to flew across the globe to leave behind Chicago winter to be closer to the equator line. Yes...my dears...I simply flocked my wings...flap...flap...flap... and Voila 22 hours later!!!!!! Here I am in Jakarta, Indonesia beautiful country with gorgeous weather 365 days a year. BALI I'M COMING HOME TO YOU!!! Just 2 weeks ago I was in NY for a mini urban vacation, but was not smart enough with the timing because NY Fashion Week started 2 days after I left. Dang IT! Anyway, about me leaving States? yea...sad...but hey I have a whole new chapter, adventures and cool things waiting to be discovered. Stay tuned dahlings...stay tuned!!!!! Good news now I'm back to blogging and I have all the time in the world to travel anywhere and any time I want! I got to share more things with you guys *wink wink*. Now I have my own temporary office at home for now and hopefully in a couple of months my own-precious-little-design-firm. Looking for names now...been looking for weeks, this is hard pfff..............ideas anyone?anyone? Above, some beautiful pictures before I left Chicago. Sweet...very sweet...I know I will miss Chicago (only for the Summer and Autumn) but, I'll be back someday....

No comments:

Post a Comment