Friday, November 13, 2009

Furniture with Youthful Elegance by Reagan Hayes

Cynthia Dining

Sylvia Sofa
I am so happy to find this utterly beautiful furniture line today. The brand's name suddenly brought back my memory of an ex-coworker's of mine back when I was still a Junior Designer at Simeone Deary Design group years ago. Then I dig deeper into the website and yes my suspicion was confirmed when I saw the profile picture of the designer. I do recognize her timeless elegance aesthetic and color pallete. After all these years she kept true to herself and made her own signature. Prensenting, Reagan Hayes, a interior designer turned furniture designer, now based in LA created a self-named affordable elegant furniture line. Youthful Elegance....yes Reagan dahling....that is the perfect phrase for this baby of yours. Congratulations! I'm so proud of you. We all turned out to be just fine aren't we? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Santi! This just posted on my Google Alert...how are you? Shoot me an email and tell me all about yourself!

    Reagan

    ReplyDelete