Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Make These Whenever I Feel Ugly and Blue


Photography by Grace Firmansjah

Photography by Edwin Halim

Photography by Edwin Halim

Photography by Edwin Halim

Photography by Grace Firmansjah

It was during my 3 months "forced" sabbatical when i tried to make myself busy by trying to figure out how to make my own jewelry. It has been 2 years and I have not stop until now. For a little while my collection was simply called "Tinka" but I found out that someone else snached 'em before I did, so nowIi'm still on the look for a new name that suits my collection. Any ideas? anyone?anyone? Please e-mail me at salaysius@gmail.com if you do. Anyhoooooo.....here are some pictures from my past work. If you are located in Chicago, you can find my collection at P+L Boutique in Clark and Wellington. I'm currently working on my new collection which I will be posting soon. :) Thanks to lovely Grace Firmansjah and Edwin Halim for the beautiful photographies.

1 comment: