Saturday, November 22, 2008

*SEVERELY GLAMOROUS* a Malicious Non-Serious Blog From an Insomniac

It was 2:27 am on November 22, 2008. I woke up with a sharp pang in my head. Feeling disoriented and there is no way I can go back to sleep. Yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to start a design blog. An obnoxious blog i wanted to share with the rest of the world. Well.... I do have a good taste in my blood, or i just simply-utterly fab. Also, I can't stand looking at ugly things, it depresses me, really! no kidding! Whatever, damn it, I just couldn't go back to sleep that's it, and I just happen to like create and surrounded by beautiful things. I think this is necessary with all the "icky" stuffs going on in the world now, aren't you agree dahhhliinnggs? So, stop watching the news and enjoy! Everything is going to be alright. Yeah, I hope I can go back to sleep after I figure-out this new blogging thing.

PS: Thanks to Julie Purpura Helms, my "work wife" who has been encouraging me to be a blogger junkie. Yes dear, I think I kinda hooked now.

xoxo
181st Child

No comments:

Post a Comment